BABY FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT LESSONS are practical workshops for those parents who are fully aware of the importance of child movement from birth and would therefore like to give their baby an opportunity to grow and learn smarter (for their increasing abilities in motor, cognitive and emotional processes).
Baby functional movement lesson is a therapeutic form of movement that you are conquering for the benefit of your baby. It works according to the BFM® - baby functional movement method - by which you direct your baby to a more dynamic movement, helping him to get to know the world with his functional patterns of movement in a stimulating every-day environment (not just spending time on a tummy). Above all - helping baby to develop and reach for healthy milestone in his own way and speed.
BENEFITS FOR THE BABY:
Methods we use are stimulating the baby:
- to more optimal functional movement
- getting to know about the opportunities within movements
- to use movement activities that he has not known or recognise yet
- to improvements of motor and cognitive abilities
- towards a better sleep
- allowing him greater awareness and perception of the environment
- towards a better and moreunderstandable non-verbal communication
- to respond better and be more precise with possible changes in the environment
By using this type of methods you encourage your baby to develop in a natural functional movement, stimulate its developmental and cognitive processes and therefore improve the level of its present functional motion patterns.
With grips and practical workshops and lessons you activate functions in the musculo-skeletal system. With that you give your baby an opportunity for a more synchronized ease of exercise within the gravity and mobility which leads the baby to a greater capacity in motion, more complex movements and cognitive reorganization.
During each lesson we teach you parents how to use primary "rules" in addition to help your baby develop. We teach you:
- how the use of gentle touch can help baby to be more aware of his functional movement
- rotational movement which are crucial for learning and accepting new functional patterns
- how to combine, receive, touch, and take samples for the improvement of infant's body mechanics
- how to get to know the baby's movement and use it in a way to encourage the achievement of a larger / wider range of movement
"Remember, we do not believe that baby is just " LAZY "or" IS NOT IN A MOOD NOW ". This is only an artificially created "diagnosis" because we do not know the processes of functional movement itself".
When a baby does not react to a new movement, it is necessary to present him this through the movement patterns that he already knows, and therefore with new receptions to show him everything new that he is able to do. (always new opportunities). You need to get to know him well prior to do this and turn on his functional movement "learning button".
BABY FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT LESSON is carried out once/twice per month (please check the dates via facebook events)
COST OF A LESSON: 35 eur / mommy with the baby or 42 eur / couple with the baby
YOUR SPACE AT THE LESSON IS RESERVED WITH THE PAYMENT IN FULL.
BABY FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT LESSONS IN THE CENTER FM runs Saška Hribar Kuhar
GOT A QUESTION?
ASK THE AUTHOR OF THE BABY FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT PROGRAM!